Competition Terms & Conditions
Lily’s Kitchen General Terms & Conditions
1) Please read these prize draw terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. Entry into any of our prize draws is subject to and conditional upon acceptance of these Terms.By entering one of our prize draws, you confirm that you have read these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
2) To enter a prize draw you must be both (a) UK Mainland Resident (b) 18 years old or over.
3) Prize draws are not open to Lily’s Kitchen employees, members of their immediate families or other persons professionally connected with the prize draw.
4) No purchase necessary.
5) Only one entry per person, using one of the following methods; Website; Email; Facebook; Twitter; Post.Duplicate entries received will not be entered into the draw.
6) If you wish to enter an online prize draw you may enter via the applicable prize draw page or via Facebook or Twitter, or by sending your entry, detailing which prize draw you wish to enter, together with your name, address, and e-mail address to: Lily’s Kitchen Limited, PO BOX 59287, London, NW3 9JR or by email to email@example.com.
7) Entries are non-returnable and entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.
8) The entry and closing date is as specified in each prize draw and entries must be received by Lily’s Kitchen by 23:59 on the closing date, unless otherwise stated. Lily’s Kitchen reserves the right to amend the prize draw end date at any time due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
9) Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of the prize draw or these Terms will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, damaged, delayed, misdirected or incomplete. Proof of postage is not proof of entry.
10) Lily’s Kitchen reserves the right to disqualify any entrant reasonably suspected by Lily’s Kitchen of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to these Terms.
11) The number of winners and prizes in each prize draw will be as stated.
12) Winners will be randomly selected on the date stated by an independent judge.The judge will not be affiliated with Lily’s Kitchen or professionally connected with the prize draw.
13) If you win a prize draw, we will notify you using the method you used to enter the prize draw e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Email (for postal entries, we will notify you by email) and within 48 working hours of the closing date.To claim your prize you may either call our customer care team directly on 020 7433 1863 (charges may apply depending on your phone contract) or email firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving your phone number and we will call you back, free of charge to arrange delivery of the prize.
14) If you do not respond within 14 days of being notified, you will forfeit your prize, and Lily’s Kitchen reserves the right, at its discretion to choose another winner or to dispose of the prize as it sees fit. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) Lily’s Kitchen accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
16) By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Lily's Kitchen may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on Lily’s Kitchen’s website. By entering into the prize draw you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name and any photograph submitted by you on our website or on our Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts.
17) Information about the winner (name and county) will be available by sending a stamped, self addressed envelope, stating the name of the relevant prize draw to Lily’s Kitchen, PO Box 59287, London NW3 9JR within 3 calendar months of the stated closing date.
18) Neither the full prize, nor part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
19) Lily’s Kitchen will send prizes within 30 days of the prize draw end date but reserves the right to change this due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.Please note that we only deliver to the Mainland UK.
20) By entering into the prize draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by Lily’s Kitchen for the purposes of the administration of the prize draw.
22) The prize draw and these Terms will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you and we both agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these Terms will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
This prize draw is run by Lily’s Kitchen Ltd of PO Box 59287, London NW3 9JR (“Lily’s Kitchen”). The prize draw is not run in association with any other party, although prizes may be supplied by a third party. In the event that prizes have been supplied by a third party, this is not intended to suggest any endorsement or connection between Lily’s Kitchen and such third party.