Your place at the Lily’s Kitchen Table: -
You will be part of a team of seven reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, as the sole Demand Planner for Lily’s Kitchen you are going to be the lynch pin for the business, liaising with internal stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and NPD meaning you will be a natural at building strong relationships and not afraid to push for what you need.
You will be joining the Lily’s Kitchen team at an extremely exciting time of growth, recent projects that you could have been involved in to support this growth are the implementation of Netsuite (ERP) and an IBP process.
How will I make a difference?
You will: -
- Manage the demand forecast for the entire Lily’s Kitchen portfolio down to customer and SKU level. Create the key internal performance indicators of forecast accuracy and bias
- Be a whizz at reviewing historical sales trends, evaluating demand drivers, preparing forecast data and evaluating forecast results versus business targets
- Be a key influencer in the Lily’s Kitchen monthly IBP process in order to gain consensus between NPD, Sales and Marketing on new launches, listings and marketing plans which affect our sales and provide both Supply Chain and Finance context in terms of the reality of the current forecast and gap filling plans (risks and ops)
- Support the Sales team with scheduled monthly forecast review meetings and constructively challenge them to continuously drive forecast accuracy and consensus throughout the business.
- Support the wider Supply Chain team, providing them with a monthly accurate demand forecasts which feeds into production plans
- Review current processes and implement new and improved ways of working to drive Lily’s Kitchen’s demand planning towards best practice
- Help ensure product flow to market through working collaboratively with our logistics team to maintain service levels with key customers and monitor orders versus the sales forecast to review whether unconsumed demand is required, and updating the forecast appropriately
- Act as a key supply chain contact for our multiples customers to ensure alignment on forecast plans.
How will I be successful?
- A bachelors degree or equivalent
- Strong and varied background in Demand planning in a UK FMCG preferably in food & drink supply with a mixture of SME’s and larger organisations experience
- Solution focused and look to streamline the demand forecast process and improve forecast accuracy
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines and have the planning and organisational skills to rival Monica Geller
- Thrive in an environment where you are able to work on your own initiative and you’ll be comfortable
- You have a head for numbers and you’ll have an endearingly geeky affinity for Microsoft Excel to an advanced level and be comfortable working with large amounts of data, pivot tables, building marcos and forms
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- As far as business-jargon goes, our best practice learnings signal a need for a PFP (passion for pets)
- First class communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with other Lily’s Kitchen employees, external stakeholders and others at all levels
- You’re known for building rapport quickly and developing relationships
- Lily’s Kitchen values will shine through in everything you do
- It’s faster paced than a team of huskies here at Lily’s Kitchen. You’ll need to be comfortable with sitting on that fast moving sleigh
- You’ll be better at communication than postman Pat with 12 phones and a carrier pigeon
- You’ll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow
- Actively contribute to the Lily's Kitchen culture.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV telling us why Lily’s Kitchen and why you?