International Account Executive
Your place at the Lily’s Kitchen Table: -
We are looking for an International Account Executive to join the Lily’s Kitchen and be a key member of the International team in delivering an outstanding B2B customer experience to our lovely stockists and trading partners in Italy, Sweden and Netherlands.
This is a fab role that will allow you to experience different aspects of our international business. A big part of the role is about supporting our Italian business, managing orders from our stockists, communicating news to them, and occasionally traveling to Italy visiting some of these stockists and support events.
In additional you will support our two International Business Managers who manage Sweden and Netherlands with event support and marketing initiatives.
As an International Business Manager, you will be a part of our fantastic International team and will play a key role in developing our business in these focus markets but especially in Italy where we work directly with independent pet shops and pet food stores
You will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and be prepared to be committed to help us achieve our strategic objective - to change the lives of dogs and cats forever.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very special and dynamic business in transition. We offer a friendly, fun, creative and driven culture in which excellent people will thrive in.
How will I make a difference?
You will: -
- Use your Italian skills to process orders from our Italian stockists. These come primarily through by email. They need to into our shiny new system
- You need to communicate with our stockists, manage any issues around orders, answer questions about our brand, and inform them about new products
- You may be asked to help identify new stockists in Italy that we should work with which requires online research. This may then require a telephone call to understand more about their business, tell them how great our brand is and why they should stock us
- Build relationships with our Independent retailers in Italy and be confident to converse in Italian and have conversations
- Supporting our business in Italy is the primary responsibility of this role however we also want you to help out our growing businesses in Sweden and Netherlands. This may require helping at events, or contributing to initiatives that require us all to pitch in, or to help researching the market. Occasional trips to the these markets may be required. Expect to travel in total 5/6 times a year to these three markets
How will I be successful?
- •Fluency in Italian – either mother tongue or very proficient speaker
- •Proven relationship building skills with excellent communication and listening skills
- •A first class telephone manner and the desire to go above and beyond for our Italian trade customers
- •Willing to travel and help roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- •Show initiative – identify opportunities, share your recommendations, take a full part in the international team
- •As far as business-jargon goes, our best practice learnings signal a need for a PFP (passion for pets)
- •Lily’s Kitchen values will shine through in everything you do
- •It’s faster paced than a team of huskies here at Lily’s Kitchen. You’ll need to be comfortable with sitting on that fast moving sleigh
- •You’ll have an endearingly affinity for Microsoft Office and all it quirks
- •You’ll be better at communication than postman Pat with 12 phones and a carrier pigeon
- •A Puss-in-Boots-level planner and organisational skills to rival Monica Geller!
- •You’ll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow
- •You will be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to work on your own
- •High energy, adaptability, and the ability to present solutions with passion - we're after someone who wants to change the world!
- •You will open your arms wide to change and are energised by being part of a fast growth and vibrant environment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV telling us why Lily’s Kitchen and why you?