Senior National Accounts Manager
Your place at the Lily’s Kitchen Table: -
- Full ownership and control of delivering the operating budget for your accounts. Hit targets on Net sales and trade spend, and provide clarity to the UK Commercial Director on an on-going basis as to performance vs expectations.
- Collaborate with UK Leadership Team to develop operating plans for your strategic customers. Ensure stretching targets are set with clear rationales as to growth levers and execution plans.
- Deliver monthly forecast plan on accounts through collaborative ways of working with supply chain team, deliver planned sales in line with the monthly forecast.
- Establish Lily’s Kitchen as category thought leaders by coordinating the internal cross functional team to lend our expertise through store trials, category management and imaginative solutions for growing the business
- Become ‘the expert’ on your customers, understanding their strategy and priorities and feeding your knowledge into our internal insights team
- Manage, mentor and coach role at least one of the junior sales team members; as a senior team member, you will be responsible for helping us to continue to drive our proud people development culture.
- Live our values and become the the face of Lily’s Kitchen. You are the brand ambassador for Lily’s Kitchen, whether that be in the market, at client meetings, client events and trade shows.
What will I need to be successful?
- A degree or equivalent and a passion for National Account Management
- An experienced Senior/National Account Management within an FMCG branded environment
- Commercial is your middle name, you will be a natural commercial thinker
- Experience of building Joint Business Plans (JBPs)
- Previous exposure to major multiples
- You will be top notch when it comes to numeracy and budget management skills. You can work out margins without using you best friend excel!
- As far as business-jargon goes, our best practice learnings signal a need for a PFP (passion for pets)
- Ability to embrace and embody all that is special and unique about Lily’s Kitchen
- The ability to use your initiative – being a self-starter with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to learn and grow.
- First class project management skills and the tenacity to see projects through to the end
- You will have external and internal facing responsibilities and therefore the ability to multi task is key
- A natural at building genuine and authentic relationships skills – getting the best out of others to achieve the plan whether that be your immediate team or external suppliers
- Lily’s Kitchen values will shine through in everything you do
- It’s faster paced than a team of huskies here at Lily’s Kitchen. You’ll need to be comfortable with sitting on that fast moving sleigh.
- You’ll have an endearingly geeky affinity for Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (intermediate level)
- A Puss-in-Boots-level planner and organisational skills to rival Monica Geller.
- You’ll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence others through your flexible style
- A first class communicator, with the ability to build trust authentically and communicate clearly, effectively, appropriately with other Lily’s Kitchen employees, external suppliers and others at all levels.