Social Media Community Manager
Your place at the Lily’s Kitchen Table: -
As the Social Media Community Manager, you will report into the UK Head of Marketing, and be part of a team of nine.
We treat our fans and friends on social media as our extended family. They need nurturing, entertaining, and to be looked after like family. And we want to extend our family even further so have big targets to grow our social paw-print.
You will be instrumental to help develop and implement strategic and innovative social media campaigns that drive engagement, community growth and brand reach.
You will have experience in successfully growing and moderating a global online community and should be excellent at creating content, writing creative copy and copy for social media.
This is an awesome opportunity for you to join at a time of growth and with a number of exciting projects kicking off.
How will I make a difference?
You will: -
OVERALL SOCIAL MEDIA MGT
- Responsibility for Lily’s Kitchen organic social activity and results
- Devising and rolling out social media conversation calendar including seasonal/topical events
- Management of the social media publishing and monitoring tools
- Develop and roll out overall social strategy and community driving campaigns
- Accountable for creating all content required for organic use across all social channels including UGC LK owned content across photos, videos, info-graphics etc.
- Manage content creators e.g. videographers, content agencies e.g. Whalar
- Collaborate with brand and e-commerce teams, social platform owners and industry experts to ensure Lily’s Kitchen is seen as a pioneer of social innovations
- Work alongside the Digital Content Executive in coordinating aligned creative for our owned channels (social, email, web)
- Collaborate with the marketing and NPD teams to deliver NPD news to our social family
- Ensure the Customer Care team respond to our customers in a timely manner using Lily’s TOV
- Working with the Senior Talent and Development team to ensure LinkedIn messaging in the correct TOV and content is relevant to the channel
- Partner with International Marketing Teams and PR agencies to support the development of in-market social pages
- Report on key metrics, engagements and performance to the business – weekly, quarterly and by campaign
- Monitor mentions of Lily’s Kitchen and other key trigger words on social channels and further afield online using tools such as Social Studio
- Manage key words and keep them up to date and take accountability for any concerns that need to be flagged.
- Responsible for the daily management of all social channels and social content
- Delight our social family with your cheerful, relevant responses to their engagements
- Use tools such as Social Studio to proactively enter into relevant and timely conversations where Lily’s kitchen could have a voice
- Collaborate with the Digital Performance Marketing Manager to ensure the paid social activity is on brand
- Responsible for providing guidance and input for creative and copy for paid social ads, nut responsibility for building and managing paid social will sit with the Digital Performance Marketing Manager
INFLUENCER AND BLOGGER OUTREACH
- Develop a business as usual influencer strategy to build our social community and drive reach and manage key direct relationships with new and existing blogger and influencers
- Partner with our PR team to identify, target and manage new relevant online influencers to amplify brand reach
- Accountable for putting together and sending out blogger and influencer samples, prizes and packs
How will I be successful?
- Live and breathe social media and are be a super user on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and have knowledge of You tube, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Possess a proven track record of large-scale efforts on social media and marketing
- Deep knowledge of social platforms, popular listening tools and industry-standard publishing tools
- Knowledge in the influencer marketing spaces
- Background in working with premium brands
- Comfortable using social media tools such as Hootsuite, Salesforce Social Studio etc. (Not a must have however would be a bonus!)
- A natural at devising successful social media strategies
- Speaking to a social audience runs through your veins
- A strong background in successfully growing and moderating a global online community
- You have a way with words, can create content and write creative copy with ease
- Experience working within a social media environment either in agency or in house
- As far as business-jargon goes, our best practice learnings signal a need for a PFP (passion for pets)
- Lily’s Kitchen values will shine through in everything you do
- It’s faster paced than a team of huskies here at Lily’s Kitchen. You’ll need to be comfortable with sitting on that fast-moving sleigh
- Endearing affinity for Microsoft Office and all its quirks
- Better at communication than postman Pat with 12 phones and a carrier pigeon
- Planning and organisational skills to rival Monica Geller
- Well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow.
Please email email@example.com with a covering letter and CV telling us why Lily’s Kitchen and why you?