Trade Customer Care Executive
Your place at the Lily’s Kitchen Table: -
As a Trade Customer Care Executive,you will work within a team of 8 and be a pivotal member of the UK Sales team. The core element of your role is to provide the best level of customer service to our Independent stocklists via telephone and email.
You will do this by taking their orders, tracking and updating them on deliveries, offering advice on products and customer queries and handling any complaints they may have in a warm and professional manor. Alongside this you will support the business development of the independent business.
You will also work closely with internal teams at Lily’s Kitchen for example, the Retail Customer Care, Finance and our London warehouse team.
How will I make a difference?
You will: -
- Independent business development – proactive calls to our best independent stockists to drive our business
- Develop a strong customer relations with key trade customers
- Ensure our customer experience is the first class and reflective of the Lily’s Kitchen brand and vision
- A true ambassador for Lily’s Kitchen
- Driving sales via taking customer orders
- Answer customer enquiries promptly and effectively.
- Handle customer complaints and deal with efficiently.
- Organise replacement orders, arrange collections etc.
- Liaise with warehouse team and couriers where necessary
- Daily administrative duties within the sales team.
- Supporting Customer Care calls in times of high volume.
How will I be successful?
- A background in working within a consumer goods customer service environment
- Experience of and confident with handling difficult and demanding customers.
- First class communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with other Lily’s Kitchen employees, external suppliers and others at all levels
- Superb time management skills – ability to meet deadlines and ensure daily tasks are completed
- Confidence and common sense, to access and utilise expert resources when making decisions
- The ability to use your initiative – being a self-starter with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to learn and grow
- A collaborative worker who can work effectively as a member of a bigger team
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and accurately
- Customer service and sales results focus
- Possess a strong desire to learn and progress in their role
- Experience in an e-Commerce environment desirable
- Social media customer service experience desirable
- As far as business-jargon goes, our best practice learnings signal a need for a PFP (passion for pets)
- Lily’s Kitchen values will shine through in everything you do
- It’s faster paced than a team of huskies here at Lily’s Kitchen. You’ll need to be comfortable with sitting on that fast moving sleigh.
- You’ll have an endearingly geeky affinity for Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (intermediate level)
- You’ll be better at communication than postman Pat with 12 phones and a carrier pigeon.
- A Puss-in-Boots-level planner and organisational skills to rival Monica Geller.
- You’ll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow
- Fully immerse yourself in the Lily’s Kitchen culture and contribute to making Life at Lily’s a great place to work.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV telling us why Lily’s Kitchen and why you?