Dog and Cat Food Subscription
Lily’s Kitchen Subscription Service is a brilliantly easy way for you to get regular top ups of proper food for your pet.
Getting started with your subscription couldn’t be easier…
Here to help
We’ve answered some common queries about our subscription service below and we’re here to help if you have any other questions or need a hand setting up your subscription.
Our customer care team are here Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm, so give us a call on 020 7433 1863 or email us at email@example.com
Lily's Kitchen Subscription Service is a handy way for you to have proper food delivered to you on a regular schedule. It’s simple - you choose which of your pet’s favourite products you want on repeat order and tell us how often you want to receive them, and we’ll take it from there. The service is easy to use, and you can make any changes, pause or cancel items online whenever you need. What’s more, you’ll receive 5% off every subscription order* and enjoy free delivery with them too!
*The 5% is a discount against the standard product price. If a lower price is available to all customers on our website at the time of repeat order, we will automatically match it for you to the lower price, including during promotion periods. Where a lower price than 5% from the standard price is in effect, you will not receive an additional 5% discount on the lower price.
Subscribing is easy, and you can do so whilst browsing on a product page or checking items in your online shopping basket. To get started, simply select the ‘Order Every’ option for your desired item, select your preferred delivery frequency and then check out as usual. Your subscription will then be set for future orders of your items.
Once you’ve subscribed, you’ll receive an email confirming your Lily's Kitchen Subscription Service order. This email will include a link to your account, here you can manage your future orders, subscription items, and your subscription account details.
Your first order will be placed as normal and arrive in the time stated by the delivery option selected. Then we’ll place all future orders automatically, according to your selected frequency, and you’ll only be billed on the day the order is sent. These future orders will be delivered by DPD with our Standard Delivery service, but at no cost to you.
We’ll drop you an email reminder 5 days before each future subscription order is due to be placed so you know it’s coming. You can change, pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
You’ll also receive emails with important information related to your Lily's Kitchen Subscription Service account, such as if your item is discontinued or out of stock, if you cancel a subscription item, and confirmation when an order is placed successfully.
We may change the price of our goods from time to time and should we do so, we will notify you and provide you with an opportunity to make changes or cancel your subscription.
There’s a minimum of 2 weeks between orders and a maximum of 9 weeks and you can set up a different subscription per item so the service is very flexible.
Once a subscription is set up, all future subscription orders are delivered using our Standard Delivery service and will arrive in the time shown on our website when the repeat order is placed. Please check our website for updates on delivery timings. Subscription orders will arrive via DPD.
You can order as many – or as few – items as you like. So, you can keep your pet topped up with a cupboard full of proper food, or perhaps just choose to have a regular delivery of their favourite recipe.
Lily's Kitchen Subscription Service is very easy to manage. You can change your next order date, skip an order, change your selected frequency, or cancel by visiting the subscription section of your Lily’s Kitchen account. Please allow up to 24 hours for any changes or cancellations to be processed.
Change an order date:
- To change your next order date, just visit the subscription section within your account and click the ‘Change Date’ button to the right of the next delivery date then select a new date for your order. This will change the date for your entire subscription order.
- To skip a subscription order, please visit the subscription section within your account and click the ‘Skip Order’ button to the right of the upcoming order date. This will skip the entire order.
- To change the delivery frequency for an item in your subscription order, please visit the subscription section within your account. The current delivery frequency is displayed next to each of your subscription items in a dropdown menu next to ‘Every’. To change the delivery frequency for an individual item, simply click the frequency dropdown next to the item you would like to change and select the frequency you desire from the menu.
- To send a subscription order now, just visit the subscription section within your account and click the ‘Send Now’ button to the right of the upcoming order date. This will send the entire order.
- To cancel one of your subscription items, please visit the subscription section within your account and click the ‘Cancel’ link to the right of the item you wish to cancel. You’ll be prompted to confirm this action and indicate your reason for cancelling. Once you’ve selected a cancel reason and clicked the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button, your subscription for that will be cancelled and no future orders will be placed. You will receive an email confirming this action. We ask that you allow up to 24 hours for any changes or cancellations to be processed.
- To pause one of your subscription items, please visit the subscription section within your account and click the ‘Pause’ link to the right of the item you wish to pause. You’ll be prompted to select a date to resume your delivery. Once you’ve selected the date and clicked the ‘Pause Subscription’ button, your subscription for this item will be paused and will continue again on the date that you selected.
To check or make changes to your Lily's Kitchen Subscription Service account information, please visit the ‘Subscriptions’ section located within your account.
- To change your delivery address for an order, click the ‘Edit’ link located directly below the current delivery details. Select a previous delivery address from the dropdown menu or create a new one to add to your account. This address will apply to all future subscription orders, unless you make changes.
Your next scheduled orders will be listed in the subscription section of your Lily’s Kitchen account.
Subscription items with the same order date, delivery address, billing address and payment method will be delivered as one order. If you have more than one item in your subscription order and want the items to arrive together, simply visit the subscription service section of your account and change the next order dates to be the same. Then confirm the orders are going to the same delivery address and have the same billing address and payment method.
Yes, you can. To do so, you must first log into your account. Find the item you wish to your order and on that item’s page, click the ‘Add this to my order on:’ button. Clicking this button will give you the option to add the item as a one-time purchase only or as a subscription item.
All of our subscription orders require a credit or debit card payment. We’re afraid we can’t accept other payment forms, such as PayPal for these orders.
To change or update payment card details, log into your account and click the ‘Payment Details’ button. Your default payment card information will be displayed, this is the card we use to process your subscription order.
To update your payment card, click the ‘’Add New Card’ link, enter your new payment card information and click ‘Apply’. When your new payment card details are displayed, click the ‘Make Default’ link. We will use the new default payment card information to process your order.
Our subscription service offers 5% off* and free delivery on your subscription orders and where a lower price is available to all customers on our website at the time of your repeat order, we will automatically match the price for you. No further discounts or offer codes can be used against a subscription order.
* The 5% is a discount against the standard product price. If a lower price is available to all customers on our website at the time of repeat order, we will automatically match it for you to the lower price, including during promotion periods. Where a lower price than 5% from the standard price is in effect, you will not receive an additional 5% discount on the lower price.