Customer Care Executive
We love our customers and we want to make sure they receive the right care and attention they deserve.
As a Customer Service Executive you will act as an ambassador for Lily’s Kitchen and deliver exceptional customer service to our customers. This will shine through in everything you do from supporting and managing customer enquiries (via telephone, email and social media), ensuring we offer the best customer service experience, nutritional advice, product information and emotional support at all times.
How will I make a difference?
- Deliver award winning customer service and act as an ambassador for Lily’s Kitchen, ensuring an excellent and supportive customer experience reflective of the Lily’s Kitchen brand and vision
- Answer customer enquiries promptly and effectively (telephone, email)
- Provide pet dietary and nutrition advice. Advise on pet health, food content and product information, Lily’s Kitchen products, features and benefits, promotions and promotional product
- Provide emotional and moral support to Lily’s Kitchen customers as required
- Manage and support the order and delivery process, through retail systems including Salesforce (Service Cloud and Commerce Cloud) CMS & NETSUITE
- Liase with customers through social media platforms and instant messaging
- Point of liaison between customer, warehouse and couriers to ensure the customer receives on time, correct, quality deliveries
- Act on, and feedback customer insights to correct department for ongoing development and improvements
- Review and manage/respond to Feefo feedback and handle customer complaints, including quality and damage issues efficiently
- Pro-actively review, manage and support social media commentary and feedback
- As required manage customers’ refunds and returns process
- Liaise with warehouse team and couriers where necessary
- Accurate completion of department administration duties
- Support the Customer Service Manager, sourcing and managing charitable requests and donations
- Support other teams (including Trade sales and customer care) and company events (including Trade shows) as required.
How will I be successful?
- As far as business-jargon goes, our best practice learnings signal a need for a PFP (passion for pets) and this role imparticular you need a background in dealing with pooches and moggies
- An expert when it comes to working in a customer facing role you will know what it takes to deliver first class customer service
- High energy, adaptability, and the ability to present solutions with passion - we’re after someone who wants to change the world!
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service
- Social media guru with experience of using instant and social messaging
- Ideal though not essential experience in using (Service Cloud and Commerce Cloud) our CRM
- Top notch written communication and grammar skills. You know the difference between the brought and bought and your and you’re
- First class communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with other Lily’s Kitchen employees, external suppliers and others at all levels
- A European language is a plus
- You’re known for your relationship building and be empathetic
- You love to collaborate on ideas and are always an active member in any team
- Lily’s Kitchen values will shine through in everything you do
- It’s faster paced than a team of huskies here at Lily’s Kitchen. You’ll need to be comfortable with sitting on that fast moving sleigh
- You’ll have an endearingly affinity for Microsoft Office and all it quirks
- You’ll be better at communication than postman Pat with 12 phones and a carrier pigeon
- A Puss-in-Boots-level planner and organisational skills to rival Monica Geller
- You’ll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow
Join the family
What happens once you send your CV over to us?
We will keep your CV on file for a period of 6 months in case a role does become available that could be right for you. If you would rather we didn’t keep your details (we won’t be offended) for that long do let us know and we will delete these immediately.