Customer Care International Executive
As a Customer Service International Executive you will act as an ambassador for Lily’s Kitchen and deliver exceptional customer service to our customers.
Equality and Inclusiveness at Lily’s Kitchen:
At Lily’s Kitchen, we want to build and maintain a values-driven culture of trust and inclusion, one that empowers people safely and comfortably to express every characteristic of their personal identity and experience. We’re committed to supporting and encouraging a diverse and inclusive workforce. That means that whatever your ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age or status as an individual with a disability , you’ll get all the opportunities, respect and support you’d expect from a passionate business that cares about its people (as well as its pets).
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, individuals with disabilities and/or other people from underrepresented groups to apply. Lily’s Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
Your place at the Lily’s Kitchen Table:
We love our customers and we want to make sure they receive the right care and attention they deserve.
As a Customer Service International Executive you will act as an ambassador for Lily’s Kitchen and deliver exceptional customer service to our customers. This will shine through in everything you do from supporting and managing customer enquiries (via telephone, email, social media and – soon enough – web chat), ensuring we offer the best customer experience, nutritional advice, product information and emotional support at all times. From an international perspective you’ll be the point of contact for all international customers who contact our team, you’ll support the International Sales and Marketing teams and be the link between those teams and Customer Care.
How will I make a difference?
- Deliver award winning customer service and act as an ambassador for Lily’s Kitchen, ensuring an excellent and supportive customer experience reflective of the Lily’s Kitchen brand and vision
- Answer customer enquiries promptly and effectively (telephone, email)
- Provide pet dietary and nutrition advice. Advise on pet health, food content and product information, Lily’s Kitchen products, features and benefits, promotions and promotional product
- Provide emotional and moral support to Lily’s Kitchen customers as required
- Liaise regularly with the International Senior Brand Manager, agencies and International Sales team to ensure updates are communicated both ways
- Ensure the CC team have correct information in terms of international stockists, new markets, etc.
- Work with the International Senior Brand Manager to ensure the international CC teams have all the information they need to respond to queries, and to keep updating them on developments and changes
- Be the point of contact for all international customers who contact the direct Customer Care teamProvide basic bug fixing, troubleshooting and website support for the business
- Manage and support the order and delivery process, through retail systems including Salesforce, Zendesk, CMS & NETSUITE
- Be the point of liaison between the customer, warehouse and couriers to ensure the customer receives on time, correct, quality deliveries
- Act on, and feedback customer insights to correct departments for ongoing development and improvements
- As required, manage customers’ refunds and returns process
- Liaise with the warehouse team and couriers where necessary
- Accurately compile department administration duties
- Support other teams (including Trade sales and customer care) and company events (including Trade shows) as required
- Be an ambassador for our social and environmental goals within every aspect of the role be that transparency on our ethical policies and procedures with customers - driving our ‘proper goodness’ content to consumers, focus on recyclability and packaging and reducing our carbon impact.
How will I be successful?
You can demonstrate:
- A passion for pets is important, and for this role in particular you need a background in dealing with our four-legged friends
- An expert when it comes to working in a customer facing role, you will know what it takes to deliver first class customer service
- High energy, adaptability, and the ability to present solutions with passion - we’re after someone who wants to change the world!
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service
- Ideal though not essential; experience in using Zendesk and Ecommerce Cloud
- Top notch written communication and grammar skills - you know the difference between the brought and bought and your and you’re
- A European language is a plus
- You’re known for your relationship building and being empathetic
- You love to collaborate on ideas and are always an active member in any team
- Lily’s Kitchen values will shine through in everything you do
- At Lily’s Kitchen it’s a fast paced, dynamic environment – so you need to be highly adaptable, and comfortable in an ever-changing company
- Impeccable communication skills, and will be able to multitask between multiple channels
- Prolific in using Microsoft Office, and all its quirks
- Well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow
- Exceptional levels of planning, organisation and prioritising
At Lily’s Kitchen we believe that everyone should enjoy their time at work. We reward the care our people put into their job, by caring for them in return. Our benefits are designed to make our people smile, save for the future, stay healthy and give back where they can and include:
- Dogs at work; what better way to put a smile on your face!
- Flexible Working: flexi-time, working from home, part-time working, flexible support
- Save for the Future and Protect Loved ones: a pension plan that goes beyond, the option for salary exchange and an option of an ethical pension fund reflecting our team’s attitudes and needs. Plus a life assurance scheme to look after those that depend on you
- Staying healthy and well: Our team’s health and wellbeng is very important to us and we offer private medical, private dental, employee assistance programme, mental first aiders and a cycle to work scheme.
- Supporting our community: with a volunteering allowance we can give back to causes we are passionate about. Plus supporting and having fun together as a team.
- And more...
Join the family
What happens once you send your CV over to us?
We will keep your CV on file for a period of 6 months in case a role does become available that could be right for you. If you would rather we didn’t keep your details (we won’t be offended) for that long do let us know and we will delete these immediately.